Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Capcom has revealed the second and final piece of download content for Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition.

The new downloadable content, Desperate Escape, sees Jill Valentine partnering with BSAA agent Josh Stone as they attempt to escape from the Tricell facility and meet up with Chris and Sheva in the final fight with Albert Wesker.

Two new costumes will be made available as well, Chris (Heavy Metal) and Sheva (Business). The new outfits, along with Josh Stone, will also be added to the growing roster of the upcoming Mercenaries Reunion mode.

Both download chapters, Desperate Escape and Lost in Nightmares are included in the Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition, due out for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 for $49.99 on March 9, 2010. The download versions of Desperate Escape will be out on March 3 for Xbox 360 and March 4 for PlayStation 3.

source

Sounds interesting

I still haven't gotten around to buying the actual game yet, sadly =/ I rented it and had it for a week and though I liked it, it's not at the top of my list on things to buy. Hopefully when I get a job I'll be able to buy it for myself
character0044.gif

Back