Handhelds?

No but I want one in the worst way. Money is tight, I dont have a powerful enough gaming computer so a handheld would be my only route, lol.

Which one you thinking on getting?
I want the Steam Deck but might have to get one of the others, unless the original SD gets cut in half price wise.

I may get a steam deck one day, but not right now.

I will likely buy a more powerful laptop over a portable gaming handheld with games in the PC market.

I will likely buy a more powerful laptop over a portable gaming handheld with games in the PC market.
Capable gaming Laptop's prices are too overpriced imo, Handhelds got way better price to gaming performance/capabilities ratio imo.

I prefer a Gaming PC instead of a PC handheld because I rarely play games away from home, and when I am home, I spend most of my time using a PC for games.

Even if the handheld is slightly more powerful than the laptop?

The only one we need now is Nintendo to give us a successor to the 3DS but that's probably not gonna happen.

Don't they consider the Wii-U and Switch the successor? Or they are not true handhelds?
Wii U: no
Switch: more of a hybrid between the 2 unless you count the Switch Lite which cant dock to the tv.

Back